Artist Statement

Thursday, July 01, 2010

Hal's Hydrangeas - SOLD

Hal's Hydrangeas Oil on Gallery Wrapped Linen, 11" x 14" x 1.25" SOLD at $80.00 plus shipping. It's been awhile since I've posted, and it's because I've waited for paintings to dry, anticipating a little move. I'm house sitting for my favorite cousins (it's their way of giving me a little vacation, their place is so lovely.) I feel like I'm on sabbatical or something, or maybe at a retreat. Anyway, I found one of their handmade pottery pitchers ( made by my cousin) and clipped some nice hydrangea stems, and set it up with the soft yellow wall in shadow as background. It's the rougher type of painting I sometimes do and I like how it came out. The painting will continue around the sides, so no frame is needed. Nel http://nelseverydaypainting.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love this! Would love to buy it.

Stephanie
stephanie.berberich@gmail.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails