Artist Statement

Sunday, April 03, 2022

Spring Bouquet in Acrylic

 

Spring bouquet in Acrylics, Acrylics on Watercolor paper, 12" x 12"

Available at $40 plus $10 shipping

Detail Below (Close Up)

 

Same bunch of flowers as the other day, but using Acrylics this time. The acrylics put me in mind of my oils, and so I revert to oil techniques and tactics, except for the luxury of being able to paint over top of things, they dry so quickly. I'm pretty happy with this one, but I want to go more abstract...Hmmmm, bigger brushes maybe?

Please send me an email if you would like to claim this one. Of course, since it's on paper, it can be cropped to any size you like. Get advice from your framer.

NelVanL@aol.com

http://nelseverydaypainting.blogspot.com

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails