Artist Statement

Thursday, October 29, 2020

Soft October Mixed Media Quartet - NA, Gifted

 So, some semi abstract work for you this week. I think I've been influenced by the overcast, rainy weather we've been having here in Maryland, with a few glimpses of sunshine interspersed. At any rate, I've had some fun working with collage, crayons, paint, markers, pencils...

Theses are 6" x 6" images on 7" x 7" watercolor paper.

From top to bottom, Soft October 1, 2, 3, and 4.




 

These could be a nice set, or grouping, or feel free to buy just one or two. I'll leave that up to you, ...but to encourage someone to get all 4, I'll price these at $15 each (plus $10 shipping for as many as you like.) The set at $40.00 plus shipping.

Thanks for looking!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails