Artist Statement

Saturday, May 02, 2020

Lilac Bush Watercolor - SOLD


Lilac Bush Watercolor
Watercolor on Indigo Watercolor Paper, 16" x 20" Paper Soze
Image Size 16" x 16" or 17"
SOLD at $75 plus $10 shipping

I used a different paper for this one, and it acted a little differently than my normal Arches paper. In some respects, more adaptable, in some ways, it felt a bit "unstable." It was recommended by an online watercolorist that I watch on YouTube a lot, and it is cheaper, so I'll use up what I have, but I may not order it again. It IS 100% cotton, so archival, I think.

This one took awhile to do, a lot of dabbing and dashing. If you are interested in it, please send an email to me at NelVanL@aol.com to claim it. 

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Malaivel Siddha Hospital said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts with Thumbnails