Artist Statement

Monday, February 15, 2016

Kiku Apples - SOLD

Kiku Apples
Oil on Linen Panel, 5" x 7"
Click Here to Place an eBay bid.
Bids start at $20.00, and the auction runs three days. SOLD.

I decided that I needed to rethink my painting. Really consider what is selling for me, what isn't.
Seems to me that (besides sale stuff at really cheap) the best sellers for me are the palette knife paintings, so I wondered if I could tackle a small painting, using a brush as though it were a palette knife, slowly adding color and value shifts. For this one I used very small brushes, so it took awhile, even though it's small. Don't the Kiku apples look real-ish?

I must admit that I've forgotten how to do eBay, it's been so long. Thinking that the listing is pretty impersonal and sparse. It'll get better, promise.Have to get back into the swing of things.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails