Artist Statement

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Small Creek Scene, New Beginners Class - SOLD

Small Creek Scene Oil on Stretched Canvas, 8" x 8" SOLD at $30.00 plus shipping. I had this example (for my last online class) of color massing and using warm colors for light areas, and cool colors for shaded areas, so I painted right on top of it. So easy with the values already established and the composition already done. Although the example is kind of neat, I didn't want to let the canvas go to waste. I am also filling up my Ebay store with some older paintings which I've revised this weekend. I'll put a couple more in tomorrow. Starting bids are lower than when first offered on the blog. Also, this is to announce that starting the week of April 17th, I will again be teaching my Beginners online class in Oils. More info is available here.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails