Artist Statement

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Intermediate Oils Class Online

I've been working on a follow up class for my alumni for awhile now, adding ideas, reading and studying on my own. And I've gotten things to the stage in the writing where I can start enrolling. Class will begin the week of January 10, 2011, and with a couple of weeks off, we'll finish up the second week in March. Perfect for getting through the cold months. We have a new Yahoo group for the class, where lessons will be posted: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Intermediate_Oils and we will also have a new Flickr group or you can simply put your work on your own Flickr or blog, as before. You can enroll with this button, but also send me an email, so I can "invite" you to the new group. Cost of the class is $75.00.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails