Artist Statement

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Louisiana Trailer Park - SOLD

Louisiana Trailer Park Oil on Stretched Canvas, 12" x 16" SOLD at $75.00 plus shipping. Coming around the corner, going towards my daughter's neighborhood, there is a lovely expanse of grassland attached to a trailer park. I have some photos of it, put them together and this is the result. (Along with the ever present ditch along the side of the road, for rain runoff.) The skies in LA really are quite beautiful. Interesting news, too, from this end. I have been approached by a local (well, almost local) gallery, and though I've not signed a contract or contacted any of the other artists, it looks very promising. It's called Gallery 5800 out of Richmond, Virginia. I may be happily represented very soon.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails