Artist Statement

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Path with Pines - SOLD

Path with Pines Oil on Canvas board, 12" x 16" Sold at $60.00 plus shipping. I enjoyed painting this one today, nice summer feeling while it's cold and overcast outside. This was done from another set of photos from the summer, where this rest stop on the other side of Browning Lake caught my eye. Thanks for looking. Also I wanted to mention that on January 1, I'll have been involved in daily painting for a year (minus July, that is) and am planning to raise my prices. I thank all of you for bearing with me during this year of practice and learning. Not that learning or practice will stop, but I feel that I've improved enough to start charging "the going rate" starting in January.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails