Artist Statement

Thursday, August 02, 2007

Nagler Cross Road - SOLD

Nagler Cross Road 16" x 20", Oil on Canvas board SOLD at $100 plus shipping. This is a large and detailed painting, so I've raised my price. Doesn't it feel like summer? This one is of Nagler Cross Road in Huntington, and I feel that it turned out quite well. I tried to use a round brush today, since I always reach for the square brushes, and then just use them on the side. Silly, since there are round brushes for those strokes. Always have to reach for more and better. Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

The Paint Pot said...

Oooh I love your trees, the violet shadows on the roadway, the sky... how beautiful!!! Mildred

Cooper Dragonette said...

Great painting! Love those shadows. Fantastic.

Related Posts with Thumbnails