Artist Statement

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

White Irises - SOLD

White Irises Watercolor and Pastel on Grey Watercolor Paper 25" x 19.5", all deckles intact, full sheet Sold at $50.00 plus shipping I went last night with a new acquaintance, Sarah Dyer, who is a fine watercolorist and teacher, to a meeting of The Massasoit Art Guild, link here: http://www.massasoitartguild.com/live/, and got to enjoy a pastel demo, which of course, made me want to get out my pastels. I had a "dog" watercolor on really nice grey paper, that never did quite "work" so I played over it with pastels today. It is so much better. It could also be cropped down, like one of the following, or into two matching sized pictures: Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

your irises gave me a sense of peace when i was looking at them

Related Posts with Thumbnails