Artist Statement

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Eastern Shore June - SOLD

Oil on Canvas board 8" x 10" Sold at $40.00 plus shipping. In the way of anniversaries, I have been painting seriously since last June (of 2006.) I took a weekend workshop on the Eastern Shore of Maryland under Bethanne Kinsella Cople, and we painted and watched her demonstrations for the entire weekend. It was wonderful. This little painting is from one of the photos I took of the spot where I was working, and oh, the difference in my results between that first painting and this one. I'm happy with the improvement and it is good to stop once in awhile, looking back to see how far you've come. Mostly we look forward to the places we want to be, but to see progress is a good thing. Isn't this a sweet little piece? Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails