Artist Statement

Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Spring Strawberries- SOLD

Spring Strawberries Oil on Linen Panel, 6" x 6" SOLD at $25.00 plus shipping. Three strawberries on a small linen panel. So many of the Daily Painters work on this size, and I give them credit. The small canvases are SO much harder to work on. Every little part matters since there is so little space. It could also be what you get used to, but for me, I feel so cramped at this tiny size. Anyway, I'll use up the panels I have. Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This makes me sick I missed purchasing it. Nel, I hope you paint some more of these and have mercy on those of us on Central Time! :) I LOVE this painting - they look absolutely real. I could use them by my pears! This note is from Victoria in Dallas.

Related Posts with Thumbnails