Artist Statement

Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Dirt Path - SOLD

Dirt Path Oil on Canvas Mounted on Board, approximately 16" x 16" SOLD at $40.00 plus shipping. I always liked this painting but it might have been too "goldeny" for most folks. Yellow sky, what? So today, I just touched it up and changed the sky, there's still some yellow underpainting showing through in little bits in the sky, but overall, I think deepending the colors in the trees and refining the path makes the painting work better. It's a medium sized painting, but not exactly 16" x 16", since this is one of the boards I had cut, and they weren't exact.

1 comment:

Susan Elaine Mew said...

I think the new sky really works and makes it pop...gorgeous! I do not foresee any problems selling it now! Wish I had the space for it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails