Artist Statement

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Poppies, Second Generation - SOLD

Poppies, Second Generation Oil on Canvas Panel, 11" x 14" SOLD at $45.00 plus shipping. There were such favorable comments about the poppies posted yesterday, and I had a lot of mixed paint left over, so I decided to do a small painting just to use up the paint. It was actually more troublesome than the large paintings, go figure. I had more freedom with the color, that may have thrown me off. A limited palette is a good thing. Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Nel, Linda O, here and your poppies just "pop" and you presented them beautifully. Hope you are liking Louisianna weather and different subject matter from your past haunts. Tell me what you find challenging to pain there and what you hope to accomplish in the future. I have saved many of your paintings, especially the flowers which you do so well. Still a fan. Linda

Related Posts with Thumbnails