Artist Statement

Thursday, December 06, 2007

Mugs and Tomatillos - SOLD

Mugs and Tomatillos Oil on Canvas board, 8" x 10" Sold at $50.00 plus shipping. Two shiny new mugs from Walmart and some of these little tomatillos. (No idea how they taste, but I like the skins.) It was fun to paint these today, since I'm also trying out some new canvas board (called Pintura, from Jerry's). This is a smoother surface than I normally use, very nice. Enough tooth and grab, and much cheaper than my usual boards. Hopefully it will stand up to the paint. Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

Jana Bouc said...

Wow! These are sensational! I love the contrast of the papery tomatillos and the shiny cups. I want to hear more about the new artboards. My brother in law has cut up a bunch of masonite for me on his table saw. I like that nice slippery surface.

Related Posts with Thumbnails