Artist Statement

Friday, October 19, 2007

October Colors - SOLD

October Colors 16" x 20", Oil on Canvas board Sold at $100.00 plus shipping. Using the same reference photos as yesterday's combination plein air and studio painting, I did a lager version of the same scene. Lots of color! The fun thing about a painting like this is that it's all dabs, and you just keep popping in small bits of color. The underpainting is red, so that works too, in little bits coming though here and there. Thanks for viewing.

2 comments:

Anita Davies said...

This is really beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Nel,

Can you do this same size and colors on October Colors? If so can you do this for me? I have the perfect Mahogney wood frame with gold cirle dot lining the inside of the 16x20 frame that was custom made. I love the gold, mahogney, and fall colors of this piece. Please let me know, and if so send me a paypal for it.

Thank you,

Holly Hill

Related Posts with Thumbnails