Artist Statement

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Afternoon Shadows Nash Farm - SOLD

Afternoon Shadows at Nash Farm 18" x 18" Oil on Stretched Canvas Sold. I was about to leave the farm when I noticed the lovely lengthening shadows across the road and grass, so quick snapped a photo. The trees in the foreground had already lost their leaves, and I wasn't quite sure how I would depict that, but it turned out okay, I think. This one is a bit larger, so I'll charge a little more for shipping than usual. Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh the afternoon light is lovely. This is such a warm peaceful scene I wish I could just keep walking along that road.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THIS PAINTING--I AM THE AUTHOR OF A NOVEL ENTITLED "SHADOWS IN THE AFTERNOON." I WISH I COULD HAVE HAD THIS PICTURE ON ITS COVER.

Related Posts with Thumbnails