Artist Statement

Thursday, May 04, 2017

Happy Blue Hydrangea - SOLD


Happy Blue Hydrangea
Oil on Stretched Canvas, 8" x 10"
SOLD at $25 plus $10 shipping.

Close Up Detail Below:
Color me "Happy" with all the light in my new apartment, (3 rooms, 9 windows, the big old kind) all my brushes and painting gear, my standing lamps, (good daylight bulbs) and almost all unpacked. Well, not entirely, but working on it. Yesterday I got to varnish all my "owed" paintings, and will start shipping as soon as my box supply comes (free) from the main PO.

I'm especially happy about the light here, and my daylight bulbs arranged again.
This one pretty much painted itself!

I am charging shipping again, since the free or included shipping was by way of appreciating your patience, waiting for paintings. We should get back on track soon.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails