Artist Statement

Thursday, January 07, 2016

White Tulips - SOLD

White Tulips
Oil on Stretched Canvas, 24" x 24"
SOLD at $300, includes professional packing and shipping (up to $100).
Click on the image to enlarge.

Detail (close up) below:

I generally don't do large paintings, except by request, but I had this 2 foot by 2 foot canvas leftover from a commission, whose person decided to go larger, so figured I'd just do something that appealed to me, and see if anyone wanted it. Since I always like the look of white flowers, and tulips were on my mind, here you go.

I will do professional shipping on this one, there's a place close by that will pack it up nicely and ship it out for me. And since this represents a bunch of hours, it's worth it.

1 comment:

Meltem Kilic said...

Gorgeous painting,love the shadows.

Related Posts with Thumbnails