Artist Statement

Friday, May 02, 2014

Flash Sale, Five Paintings to Clear - SOLD

Some older pieces to clear out today.  So, here we go. I should also note that I really don't mind if you resell these, as a couple of my collectors do, who have more patience to wait for a sale than I do. As long as you use my name on the work, I'm fine with that. Buy more than one, pay shipping once.

Pansy Face, Oil on Stretched Canvas, 8" x 8"
SOLD: $10 plus $8 shipping.

Pears and Pitcher, Oil on Canvas Panel, 12" x 9"
SOLD: $10 plus $8 shipping.

Iris Twist, Oil on Stretched Canvas, 12" x 12"
SOLD (was $45) $20 plus $8 shipping.

Open Magnolia, Oil on Stretched Canvas, 12" x 12"
SOLD: $12 plus $8 shipping.

Spring Greens and Dogwood, Oil on Canvas Panel, 12" x 9"
SOLD: $10 plus $8 shipping.

Thanks for looking.





No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails