Artist Statement

Friday, August 05, 2011

Triple Hydrangeas and a Lesson - SOLD

Triple Hydrangeas
Oil on Canvas Panel, 11" x 14"
SOLD at $20.00 plus $7.00 shipping.

This painting is SOLD, but there is also a lesson which I have written for painting this one. If you would like to learn how to paint this, or one of your own similar, the cost of the lesson is $15.00. I will email it to your as a pdf file, which you can follow step-by-step. Included is the pattern, colors to mix, and steps to follow to paint this yourself.

Just send me an quick email at NelVanL@aol.com and I will send you payment instructions and the lesson via email.

1 comment:

Martie said...

Love the idea of a lesson, I am not yet painting with oils. But the day I decide to start, I will want the lesson. Thank you for making the world beautiful. All the Best,

Related Posts with Thumbnails