Artist Statement

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Large Peony Grouping - SOLD

Large Peony Grouping
Oil on Gallery Wrapped Canvas, 24" x 24" x 1.5"
SOLD at $225.00, which includes about $50.00 shipping.

This one is big, and pretty heavy with the wood on the back, so I'm including the shipping in the total price. Originally it had leaves at the top too, but I decided to take them out, since they were directing the view right off the top of the canvas. This one has the painting extended around the wrap, so will not want framing.

1 comment:

cabinart said...

Hi Nel,
I'm really enjoying your blog! Love your daily-ness, your honesty, your subjects, your growing skill. Congratulations on all your sales - your prices are so very low that I keep looking at them saying "Really???" And you are able to keep up the pace even when you are moving to larger sizes! Just one question - Where is today's Bible verse? Keep going, you are doing very well!
my best,
Jana

Related Posts with Thumbnails