Artist Statement

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Moody Water 2 - SOLD

Moody Water 2
Oil on Stretched Canvas, 8" x 10"
SOLD at $30.00 plus $5.00 shipping.

A little palette knife painting, using up some mixes of greys and lavenders. Done with palette knife, so a lot of texture. I've heard from several folks who know me, that they aren't getting my subscription emails anymore. Hmm. I'm checking into other professional (not free) email list companies, including Constant Contact. I wonder if the Google Group subscription list which I've been using isn't working so well anymore. If you haven't been getting my emails, please let me know, if you happen to come here, and please hang with me while I switch over. If you know of a good company that manages email lists, please let me know. Thanks! http://nelseverydaypainting.blogspot.com/
NelVanL@aol.com

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails