Artist Statement

Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Hydrangeas and Pears - SOLD

Hydrangeas and Pears Oil on Stretched Canvas, 14" x 18" SOLD at $80.00 plus shipping. Are you tired of seeing hydrangeas yet? Maybe I'll give it a rest. This one is pretty big, compared to my usual, and though it was a little different technique for me, I am happy with the results. Here you see the entire still life, as I originally set it up, but this time with a cool brown glazed pitcher. The pears finally made it into the scene. Nel http://nelseverydaypainting.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Caroline Peña Bray said...

I'm not tired of them at all! I part like this one, the detail of the Hydrangeas contrasts beautifully with the smooth skin of the pears. Lovely!

Caroline Peña Bray said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Angela Sullivan said...

How I love these flowers. You did a great job

Related Posts with Thumbnails