Artist Statement

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Cows in Landscape - SOLD

Cows in Landscape Oil on Canvas Panel, 9" x 12" SOLD at $30.00 plus shipping. There are many blogs and sites that one can use for resources. I'm thinking of the Different Strokes project by Karin Jurick. This one is from The Monthly Sketch Project blog, which I just recently discovered through a mention by someone in Kate Johnson's alumni group. I really liked the photo, and moved some cows around for this quick oil sketch.

2 comments:

Ann said...

I love what you did with this! Beautiful. It's from where I live, and with the blizzard we are having now it is very refreshing to be reminded of what our mountains look like during a gentler season :-)

Spinneretta said...

this is a beautiful piece :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails