Artist Statement

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Mandarin March - SOLD

Mandarin March Oil on Canvas Panel, 9" x 12" Sold at sale price, $25.00 plus shipping. I have been wanting to try some more subtle colors for my backgrounds, and I find some greys just beautiful. Soft, warm, cool, subtle. So here is my first attempt to try something a bit off kilter for my background. I guess you could call it khaki and be on target. Using the mandarins from the trees again. My daughter harvested grapefruit today.

3 comments:

Michi Michaelson, Orange County, CA said...

OHMYGOSH!!! This one makes me drool from its BEAUTY!!! This is a GORGEOUS painting!!!!

Anonymous said...

Just love it. Would love to buy many of your paintings.

Unknown said...

Great painting,You carried the light on down in a graduation perfectly and your shadows are soft and transparent and your color and highlights are perfect. Rembrant would be proud of you. ED

Related Posts with Thumbnails