Artist Statement

Saturday, July 05, 2008

Watercolor Floral with Frame - SOLD

Watercolor Floral with Frame, Watercolor and Gouache on Paper Watercolor Size: 11.75" x 16" Frame Outside Size: 22" x 26" SOLD at $100.00, including frame, shipping additional. My friend and gallery owner Marilyn Klevit gave me this frame some years back. She thought I might find a use for it. It's amazing the things you find when you unpack, right? So I did this watercolor and gouache to go in the frame. Of course there would be a mat or a double mat between the piece and the frame, but I set them together to show the colors. The frame is wooden, with a painted matte surface, and it has a bit of an Italian flavor to it. I think it should go to a nice home. Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nel, are you settled in Louisiana? How is the unpacking coming along? I'm still digging through boxes even after being here for 6 months! My promise to myself is that I'll get my car into the garage before winter -- not that winter is much to talk about in South Carolina!
Judy Stines
jstines3@gmail.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails