Artist Statement

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Connors Pond, Tolley Palette - SOLD

Connors Pond, Tolley Palette 12" x 16", Oil on Canvas board Sold at $50.00 plus shipping. Using the palette from the Elizabeth Tolley book I'm studying, and several of my photos from Connors Pond, I followed one of the demos from the book, but used my own images. The way she instructs students to do water is just magic. Love it. Do you think the house shows up too much? Maybe the roof should be a duller color? Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

b_p_jansen said...

Hey Aunt Nel!

Your work is looking great!

Argh, I guess I was too late getting to Connor's Pond.

love ya,
brett

Jana Bouc said...

I think it's absolutely perfect! I am constantly stunned by your talent and skill -- every bit as wonderful as Tolley's, for sure. How lucky I am to have you as a friend and mentor!

Related Posts with Thumbnails