Artist Statement

Sunday, May 13, 2007

The Jimmy Tree _SOLD

The Jimmy Tree
12" x 12"
Oil on Canvas board
Sold at $40.00 plus shipping.
There is a wonderful "kid tree" in my daughter's front yard, with an outreaching branch which calls to all sorts of kids. I named it the Jimmy Tree today, because I can see my older grandson climbing in his tree fort there. Also very common in this part of Massachusets is the old stone wall along the road. They are everywhere, meandering and moss covered, and my daughter's front yard has one of those as well. A nice time painting in the sunshine today. Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

Fawn McNeill Barr said...

Wow! you can feel the wind rustle the leaves and the light looks like it is dancing! Very nice!

Fawn

Anonymous said...

Rats, I should take time to check your site more often! I love this...sorry someone else snagged it first!

Related Posts with Thumbnails